Today's featured article
PlayStation 6 will be the final station that you play in a series of playing stations produced by a little known family business called Sony. It will contain technology so revolutionary that only people who are spinning around can understand it. Socially it will completely change how boys and unemployed men spend time together. It will be so hi-tec that only children will fully understand its complexities. It will run on ten hydrogen fuel cells smaller than a smartie, but which will never melt in your hands. PS6 will happen at a time when human history is not at its kindest as every once in a while Earth people can be just a little batshit-insane. It will however help a lot of sad people who want to have a fun, being heros, playing pointless games, with people they have never met, and don't even like very much. }}
Did you know?
- ... that if Mommy is willing to lie about a freaky old dude who sneaks into children's bedrooms in the middle of the night to eat your cookies and drink your milk, she'll no doubt be willing to deceive you about everything else?
- ... that I let the dogs out, and you can't do a goddamn thing about it?
- ... that the Pope recently announced that the whole "Christianity" thing is a whole load of shit?
- ... that I am Batman?
- ... that the rumors that you are paranoid were started by someone who's out to get you?
- ... that originally, Hell was an acronym for "Happiness, Euphoria, and Lively Laughter?"
- ... that the average human male between the ages of 18 and 42 has thought about sex with Brad Pitt at least once?
In the news
- Trump impeached, Christmas cancelled (Pictured)
- Epstein didn't kill himself, says Kotter
- Democrats blame 50,000,000 Americans for voting the wrong way in 2016
- Eddie Van Halen: Who's Billie Eilish?
- Dragnet reboot, Black Friday, debuts Friday
- James Dean named Sexiest Man Dead
- IdiotNews will now only write about sports
- Comcast moves TCM to sports package
- Mick Mulvaney admits quid pro quo
- Stanley Kubrick resurrected, asked his opinion on Marvel movies
- Joe Biden's plan for black people
- Sam Smith's family thank fans
- IdiotNews remembers Lord Zedd
- New Apple Watch to tell the time
- Boxcar Bertha to be Scorsese's shortest movie ever
- Forest animals seen singing, dancing after death of David Koch
On this day
Picture of the day
Other areas of Idiotpedia
- How to be satire and not just stupid – for help with that comedy thing
- Policies and guidelines — for the boring rules no one follows
- Formatting – for help on editing
- Requested articles – for inspiration, or lack thereof
- Village Dump – to throw angry invectives at other users
- Community portal – for general community shenanigans
Idiotpedia's sista projects
|Idiotpedia is hosted by Idiotmedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects as well as some foreign language Idiotpedias and Randompedia.
|178 articles. Idiotpedias are being written in many languages, including Main Page!:
This Idiotpedia, started in 2019, currently contains |