Create an Article
Create an article!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
To create an article, enter the title in the box below and click on the button.
Thank you so much for contributing to the wiki!
Elevators (inaccurately called "lifts" in stupid places), are torture devices invented in 1523 by the Spanish Catholic Inquisitors searching for a more efficient method of "repressing" the Jews, Protestants, and their Satanist in-laws. The 16th century design, although crude by today's standard, set the bar for torture devices to a higher level. Over the years, the original design was modified extensively until it became the modern object of torture it is now. As of today, the elevator has become a staple of the civilized business world, despite numerous attempted sanctions by so-called "peace-keeping" pansies.
Should we enable IP editing??
You are not entitled to vote.
You are not entitled to view results of this poll.
There were 2 votes since the poll was created on 13:06, 18 October 2019.
Did You Know
- ... that it is Template:C beneficial to Society to monitor Internet use? (Pictured)
- ... that the sport of Water Polo can be greatly improved with the addition of sharks?
- ... that abstinence is only 99.999% effective?
- ... that St. Peter's Basilica is a large reptilian creature with breath of fire and a gaze that can turn people into stone?
- ... that, despite the invention of the doorbell, knock-knock jokes have yet to be replaced by ding-dong jokes?
- ... that you can always pay your credit card bills using your credit card?
- ... that Iran is all set to invade itself?
- ... that while most Popes don't shit in the woods, sometimes bears are Catholic?
Uncyclopedia is a website that parodies Wikipedia. Its logo, a hollow "puzzle potato", parodies Wikipedia's globe puzzle logo, and it styles itself "the content-free encyclopedia", parodying Wikipedia's slogan of "the free encyclopedia". Founded in 2005 as an English-language wiki, the project spans over 75 languages as well as several subprojects parodying other wikis. The English version has approximately 30,000 pages of content, second only to the Portuguese.
This Idiotpedia, started in 2019, currently contains